When clients die.

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 6 06:34:20 MDT 2006

Carman,
I suppose it depends on your "comfort level" and how well you knew the
customer, i.e. how long they had been a customer and how frequently they had
their piano tuned.

The most unique situation I had was a time I was scheduled to tune a piano
for the older sister (80 year old) of a customer (68 years old). The
customer had purchased the piano for the sister. I arrived to tune the piano
to find an ambulance at the house. The sister had died during the night, but
I was asked to tune the piano anyway since I was there.

Ken Gerler
Gerler Piano & Organ Service
12425 Parkwood Lane
Florissant(Black Jack), MO  63033-4662