Brass but plates

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu Jul 20 15:55:25 MDT 2006

Greetings,

          When you do this, is the part that you install specifically, a
repair plate specifically designed to replace the section that you cut out? Does
Schaff sell that part as a splice piece? What is the part number?...Because if
it is the part that I think it is, then that removes all questions as to the
difference between a regular butt replacement do-jiggie and a splice piece, for
the brass rail. The Scaff catalog is unclear, and doesnt explain what the
repair piece is/does.

JUlia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 7/14/2006 2:39:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,