removing key leads

Roy Peters roy.peters at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 31 06:21:47 MDT 2006

Maybe Pianotek has started having them ground down.  I purchased mine a
couple of years ago, and there are no signs of any attempt to resize it.
Maybe I will break down and take take it to a machine shop.  I got it, it
didn't work in my drill press, and so I set it on the shelf.

Roy Peters

I just received one of those from Pianotek. The shank diameter is .500",
but it looks like someone held it out the door of a speeding car and
ground it on the curb. He sure had a good eye for .500" though.

Tom Cole