Slow Hammer Return

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 16:51:24 MDT 2006

Michelle,

About 35 yrs. ago when I was first learning,
Aubrey Willis (probably unknown to you) told me
something that helped me many times: "Always
remember that when you can't figure out what a
given problem is on a note, that you have 87
other notes to compare it to and see what's different about that one"!

Avery Todd
University of Houston