Harbor freight hoist

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 09:18:59 MDT 2006

List
  My old harbor freight electric hoist (79 bucks) bit the  dust last week
after pulling several hundred plates over the last ten  years.  I guess it was
tired.  Any way I sent Dennis over to get a new  one & the new on one was all of
a whopping  $70 & it had twice the  power as the old one.  The cable is a
much nicer finer meshed cable &  we may not have to triple reduce it to change to
a slower lift speed  .Apparently the Chinese are putting our steel to good
use.
  Any way if you 'all are still using a chain hoist set  yourself free &
splurge.  It's worth it  & I'll highly  recommend it for all small piano
rebuilding shops.
  Dale

Dale  Erwin--Piano Restorations
Modesto, Ca.
Shop 209-577-8397
cell  209-985-0990
Web site _http://www.Erwinspiano.com_ (http://www.erwinspiano.com/)
Restoration & Sales of
Steinway & Sons plus  other fine pianos.
Custom made soundboards by  design