Pocket PC transfer

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri Mar 3 03:41:19 MST 2006

Terry and everyone,
         First, thanks for your help. Second, I
think I got it worked out. My wife just suggested
I copy the file from the "mobile device" listing
in Windows Explorer to a place on the PC hard
drive and have Excel open it from there which it
did just fine. I was under the assumption that
once you went through the sync process and tried
to access the file from within My Computer or
Windows Explorer that it would open with the
native Office XP software from the PC. Not so
apparently. Ever want to just pitch all this crap
out the window and go back to paper and pencil?
Anyway my string winders sheet is successfully
created and I'll be sending it out in the morning. Thanks again everyone!

best,
Greg