Concert Tuning for John McCutcheon

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 07:42:24 MST 2006

Hi All,

This Saturday I will be prepping a big Boston piano for a concert by John McCutcheon here in Tampa, Florida. I am aware that he is very knowledgeable about music and music theory. I wouldn't be surprised if he was aware of and had an interest in well temperaments. Has anyone done concert prep for him and are you aware of any well temperament interest/preference that he might have? I have a message regarding this aimed in his direction, but I don't know that it will necessarily get to him.

And just to head off the warnings, of course, I will tune equal unless otherwise directed by John McCutcheon. Thanks.

Terry Farrell