player piano

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 19:03:57 MST 2006

Hello:
I just remembered something my client told me: not long ago they hook their
pianola up to a vacuum cleaner and it worked. I should have asked for a demo
while I was there. Is there a chance that all the piano needs is an adaquate
supply of air? I saw a small electric motor in a catalogue that can be
installled in any player piano(or so they claim). Is there a good chance
that all it needs is a source of vacuum-air exchange? It sure would make the
job less complex and more "doable".

Wayne Williams
Schroon Lake, NY