Kimball Grand resembles B'dorf'

J Patrick Draine draine at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 21:24:27 MST 2006

I seem to recall reading or hearing at the time that Kimball brought
over Bosendorfer techs to build prototypes, presumably in the process
of developing the Kimball Viennese line. While I would tend to doubt
they'd be building with all Bosendorfer parts etc., I suppose a group
of real factory trained KlavierBauer would be able to create a hand
made Bosey in French Lick with local materials. And I expect the
prototypes would have been quite saleable.
Post some photos after you inspect it, please.
Patrick