Protecting plain wire from rust

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Mar 27 04:53:33 MST 2006

At 05:21 AM 3/27/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>An oops for me. Sort of. I was remembering a piano I tuned once that was
>sitting
>over a floor furnace grate! :-(
>
>Avery Todd

I love those things...  There is a conference room in another building
which has either floor registers, windows, doors and/or a fireplace all
around the perimeter. Naturally the 243 has to sit on or in front of one of
them at all times.

I took five years, but the bass bridge has finally taken leave of the apron...

Grrrrr.....

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.