piano rip off

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 1 21:44:39 MDT 2006

I have a new client who just spent $350 on a "piano" at a second hand store.
At least twelve pins were marked with an 'x' above to indicate they wouldn't
hold a pitch. They were all in a line, cracked block?    But my question is
are there any creative ways to get back at this store which refueses to
refund money to the people.  They couldn't afford what they got.  I was able
to get a Baldwin Acrosonic for $300, but they really didn't have the money
to buy anything more. So I said I would help them move it.   I am just so
hacked off that the poor continually get ripped off,and want to get even
with the fools who sold them this POS.
les bartlett