Action Position Adjustment

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 1 22:51:25 MDT 2006

Hi Terry,
                 Have the hammers been filed a few times, and are
they now are over centreing?
If key slip and key board cover all look good with the action,  pop
the hammers off and hang them back a few mm's.
If hammers are over centreing, ream the holes a little so can tilt
them back a tad.

I know watch out for some geometry issues =-O

Regards Roger