piano rip off

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 11:49:23 MDT 2006

I'm not sure what I would expect to get for $350.  It might be that they got
what they paid for, or thereabouts.  At that level and at that type of
store, the buyer bears most, if not all, of the responsibility to check out
what they are buying, or to have it checked out.  A "second hand store" (I
presume not a "piano store" is in no position certify or even know the
merits of a very low end instrument that was probably given to them.
Seeking ways to get back at the store is not the way to go, in my view.
Educating your customers about how to purchase an inexpensive piano would be
more productive.  Good judgment comes from bad decisions.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com