piano rip off

Jonathan Finger pianotech at tollidee.com
Sat Sep 2 12:27:01 MDT 2006

Ron said:
/Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I wondered what raw materials are in
that old piano that are worth $350 to them.

/Sorry, I was just trying to better clarify my overall point in the last
email, without regard to raw materials.
The fact that they purchased it for $350 means that in its present
state, it's worth $350 to someone.
Perhaps I was trying to be too clever - I'm never very good at it.

Ron said:
/I understand that it's always easier to get advice on what you should
have done than on what you should do.

/Emphasis yours - I don't think the above was my point at all.

Jonathan Finger