piano rip off

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 2 14:19:42 MDT 2006

I really don't want revenge. I just want these people to get their money
back. I don't care about the store except if they insist on cheating people
out of money they don't have.   All the screaming and news and that stuff is
hopefully just enough pressure, as they evidently aren't particularly well
respected, and the risk of city wide bad publicity might just change their
minds.    Revenge takes too much energy.  This is just for justice.
les