tool case

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 2 16:11:17 MDT 2006

In everyone's continuing saga for the perfect tool bag...

I found that my Duluth Trading Company Master Jr. tool case was beginning to overflow with stuff.   I of the light tool kit theory was putting on weight.   The bag was discontinued at Duluth so I decided to try the Jailhouse, as, I believe, Don Wigent wrote about some time ago.   About $60 + shipping.   Two sides to the case.   In one is all my general tuning stuff...SAT III, mutes whatever...on the the other side is all my tools...I have room for everything clearly visable.   My kit is now about 15 lbs...obviously it doesn't have everything...I still keep kits for repinning, string repairs, etc. in the car

Check it out at http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/briefcases_bags/toolbags2/37006.aspx?feature=Product_5
The Big house at http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/briefcases_bags/toolbags2/97251.aspx?feature=Product_11  is basically the same thing but larger...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044