piano rip off

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 2 19:09:42 MDT 2006

Hello to All,

    Does anyone else,,,  think this horse (subject)
is dead enough.   I think it is  beginning to smell.
            I'll kick it one more time...........  Since I started it.
About six months ago I tuned an Acrosonic for a lady and told her she
shouldn't be playing that, but should invest in a real piano. So, when I
tuned her new Petrof III this week she asked me if I knew any place her
Acrosonic could go to find a good home.   Just happens I do, and the person
who will buy it will pay happily more than any expenses I have wrapped up in
helping these other folks.   So, I moved the piano for the "folks", and
stopped by and picked up the Acrosonic, and probably it will be in a new
home in a couple days.     Kind of weird in a happy sort of way.........  If
the guy with the junker will spend some labor and fill some tuning pin holes
with epoxy and then drill them out and replace the strings on the pins, it
probably could be made saleable and they could get their money back without
making any noise to the store.
les