LA Times article

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sun Sep 3 14:43:10 MDT 2006

When I was strictly an aural tuner (read--no personal experience with an
ETC), I thought that folks who used ETDs didn't bother to voice--probably
because I had followed a number of area tuners who used ETDs and never
seemed to voice.  Did I consider that there were other area tuners who tuned
aurally who neglected voicing, too?  :-)  When I went to Little Red
Schoolhouse ('86) and spouted off about it, I, uh, well....I didn't get
slapped upside my head, but there <was> disagreement and a discussion.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois