LA Times article

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Sun Sep 3 15:13:02 MDT 2006

David Love wrote:

>Gee, I thought we were done with that argument.

Not as long as we have technicians who have never used a modern ETD. I
would like to hear Mr. McNelly explain how the use of a machine
precludes your ears from noticing "clicks [and] things that need to be
fixed."

He goes on to rant how "the industry is horribly unregulated... There's
no licensing, no certification, no union, no anything." So I guess PTG
is just so much chopped liver. Yikes.

Tom Cole