Mason & Hamlin A pedal levers needed

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Sep 5 06:38:06 MDT 2006

Britt,

They are pretty easy to make really. If you know a tech in your area that
installs PianoDisc systems he should be able to help you. He would probably
even have left over original trapwork from the various installs he has done.
It doesn't have to be M&H- just about any quality trapwork could be modified
to work.  The shift lever would probably be made from scratch. Just study
the trapwork design on any quality piano and copy it.

Dean