Arbor Press?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 15:39:49 MDT 2006

Good idea...

David Love just told me his method which is to weigh the hammers after he has prepared them for hanging and evening out the weight at that point.   Usually only drilling 1/2 way through the molding and he uses a nail set type thingee...actually the hammer lead punch from the Pianotek kit with a light tap...simplicity...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044