tuning

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 12:55:11 MDT 2006

Hi Dave,
I came across your e-mail from August. I ve been quite busy tryint to get
established up here.   Anyway, thanks for the encouragement on whole sound
tuning. I have that little book from Virgl Smith. It's great.  I asked that
question out of curiosity as to how everyone here tunes.  I prefer hearing
the entire sound myself.  I close my eyes and hone in.  The bass gives me
the most headahce.  Have a great day.
Marshall