ivory keytop head

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 22:14:59 MDT 2006

Hi,Dave! I have 2 file cabinet drawers filled with ivories of diffetent
shape,colors,shades,grain,etc. I will supply you with the micrometer,find
and choose your own piece.I don't think practicing technicians will be
selling their stock of used ivories..I will be in my shop tomorrow,just
come-on over.. Isaac

  _____