Steinway Review

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 22:18:20 MDT 2006

Veeee[insert gutteral sound here]ry Int[also here]resting, Mein Herr.

I don't have the range of exposure to these instruments to know if I agree, but it sounds right.

I thought Fazioli was a fast-food spaghetti restaurant?

I'd like to hear this gentleman's comments after playing Fandrich grands & uprights. I'd also bet he'd like to own the new M&H 9-footer. I know I sure would.

How do you have a big piano like that in your home? Simple: You hinge it so it folds into the wall when you aren't using it--a Murphy Piano! Think of the possibilities ...

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15