sound reduction

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Thu Sep 7 09:59:48 MDT 2006

The volume is down as far as it will go, and it's still too loud. This
Disklavier is at least a decade old, I'd guess. I haven't accumulated much
knowledge about Disklaviers so far, as most of my customers have the
traditional piano.

The regulation is decent on this piano. It could certainly be voiced down,
and I will try that next to see what effect it might have. I think most of
the problem comes from the hard surfaces in the house.

JF