Where to notch a bridge, & relative effects ????? ( Advice sought )

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 18:33:04 MDT 2006

In a message dated 9/7/2006 3:02:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Geeezzzzzz, here's another one!

Our points (even though I should speak only for myself), I think, Terry, were
that the bridge repair by itself as a solution to an unclearly stated problem
may, without other data, create unintended consequences. Recommending a
procedure devoid of context is perilous, particularly the context of a piano.:-)

PRJ