tuning report form

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Sep 7 20:53:16 MDT 2006

Greetings and salutations,

Just to let y'all know, I took the form that someone so kindly supplied a
while back as a Pre-tuning Inspection form and edited it into a half-sheet
form that I'm using as a Tuning Report.  It could just as easily be used for
estimates.

The front has space to comment on various piano parts and their conditions,
and there are schematics of grand/vertical/drop actions on the reverse, in
case you want to draw circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back.  It's
done in Word, and you can edit it to your heart's content.  Please send me a
copy if you change it, however, in case I like your ideas better than mine.
<g>

The form is available at the bottom of the left-hand frame of
www.allthingspiano.com -- "Download Tuning Report form (zip file)".
Clicking on that link will give you the option of saving or opening the form
immediately.  You'll need WinZip to open it.

If you go get the form, please take a minute to look around and tell me what
you think of the new'n'improved AllThingsPiano site.  It's only in its third
or fourth iteration right now, so I'd certainly appreciate any comments and
suggestions.  Thanks!

I've been woefully absent as far as keeping up with the list (many
realignments in my household in the past couple months), but I hope to be
back at it soon!

Annie Grieshop