Steinway Review - some more automotive comparisons

David B. Stang stangdave at columbus.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 10:54:08 MDT 2006

Steve Siu's article was interesting! I have also spent some time amusing
myself with these automotive comparisons. I actually came to many of the
same conclusions:  Yamaha is Toyota, Kawai is Honda, Hyundai is
Hyundai(!), Baldwin is Chevy, Fazioli is Lamborghini, etc.

I would add the Baldwin Hamilton is the Chevy Impala (many units sold,
varying quality over the years) and the Acrosonic is the Corvair! (Not
necessarily bad, but just odd. Spinets are like cars with the engine in
the back.)

Dave