Yamaha CP-70

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Sep 8 21:48:00 MDT 2006

> Top flips back, you remove the front control board...cheek blocks and I believe it's screwed down in the keybed...
>
> so Ron, what the heck are you doing going in there?
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT

It took me from behind. There I was, minding my own business,
whacking away in the shop, when the phone rang. The guy was in
need, and it seemed like an interesting diversion at the time,
so... What can I say? I never could define the difference
between intrigue and folly without crossing the line occasionally.

Older, but very possibly not wiser,
Ron N