PINTO? Steinway Review - some more automotive comparisons

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Mon Sep 11 04:42:22 MDT 2006

Greetings,

    A very respectful correction here, but I am going to be expressive about
it:

SPINETS ARE LIKE A PINTO!!!!????
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
Pintos are very simply put together cars. (My dad is a retired auto mechanic
of 70+ years He is 90 himself)
When you open the hood of a pinto there is LOTS of hand room for repairs.
Everything is SO simple an accessable! Repairs are a snap! It is a very simple
carburated car.

My father even wrote to the Ford Motor company requesting that they start
making such a simple affordable car again that is so easy to repair, for the
working man.

If you mean the size of the pinto is comparable THAT I will consider true,
but as far as repairbility ease ...NO00 WAY!!!!

Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 9/8/2006 1:45:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,