Inconsistent front rail pin size.

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 11 18:20:10 MDT 2006

Dave,
Actually is is a rebadged Donbei with very loose keys.  (The other
one had tight keys and eased nicely.)  0.132 to 0.137 on the front
rail pins.  The center rail pins were all pretty close to 0.136.

I'm planning to use the Spurlock cauls to do this with mortice
sizing.  I was wondering if I'd end up with some loose keys.

Andrew Anderson