CP-60

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 10:02:09 MDT 2006

I don't know. I think the couple I have done were CP-70s - I don't really
remember how many keys. As Ron N pointed out, from a piano standpoint, both
sounded horrible - I don't know that more bad keys would make anything sound
any better.

But from a rock band standpoint where you want portability and "crank up the
amps" - these things rock!

They are a fun goofy instrument - definitely not something for the classical
concert!

Terry Farrell