"Quiet"??

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Sep 13 05:39:44 MDT 2006

I always like artificial lighting off if possible and the ceiling fan off.
The rotating blades can do funning things to the sound introducing what
sounds like false beats.

Just pack in your ear plugs, then room noise irritation diminishes. Since I
started using earplugs a few years ago I rarely ask people to be quiet any
more.

Dean