"Quiet"??

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Sep 13 06:03:30 MDT 2006

At 06:27 AM 9/13/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Worst offenders are maids who come on duty after the piano owner has shown
>you the piano and disappeared.  They immediately start the dishwasher,
>pull out the vacuum, turn on the soap operas and start making phone calls. :-(
>
>Phil Ryan
>SE Florida

You gotsta get some lower class clients who can't afford a maid... ;-}

the other day I _almost_ asked the folks if they could just talk a little
louder, because i could still hear the piano...
;-[

Frustratin, ain't it??

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.