Bridge Seating / food for thought -- a retraction

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Wed Sep 13 07:18:58 MDT 2006

Hi David.

Thanks for bringing that up. The best advice indeed.  I have the journal
on CD myself and cant underline enough how handy its been.  There are so
many good articles to draw on its redouglulous !

For ordens sake... I would perhaps only get permission to copy off the
bit on the pendulum analogy anyways... so if you can see your way to
buying the Journal on CD... by all means do so.

RicB

Ric:

You mentioned Jim Ellis' article in the September 1982 Journal and offer
to send it to people if you can get permission.  Anyone can have a copy
of that article if they purchase the 20 year Journal CD-rom which is
available at
https://www.ptg.org/store/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=44

dave

David M. Porritt