Custom Covers

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Sep 13 20:49:10 MDT 2006

List,

Does anyone know who it is that makes those custom covers that have
"seams" so that the piano can be protected and still have the front
part of the lid able to fold back. I'm not talking about the usual
cover. Am I making any sense here?

We just got back a restored 'B' with a great refinishing job on it,
it feels and sounds great, and the head of our piano department would
like to protect it as much as possible. It's in our Choral Recital
Hall and she doesn't want to see it turn into a "typical"
institutional choir room piano! It can be removed for recitals but
for day to day use, it's semi protected.

Can anyone help? I just can't remember the name. Thanks.

Avery Todd
University of Houston