Custom Covers

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 12:45:07 MDT 2006

Avery,
You're talking about "break-away" covers that are held together be
velcro with the part up front remove-able.  Try "Instrument Covers by
Jill" also sold through PianoTek.  I'm getting one for my wife's CG
with a custom break-away right at the keyboard.  I'll just put a
music desk on top of the closed lid.

Andrew Anderson