Alcohol and hard hammers

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Fri Sep 15 11:45:01 MDT 2006

Hi Roger --

Having the Journal CD's I found your article on Controllable Steam Voicing
in the May 1999 Journal. After reading it I'm going to abandon the tea
kettle idea and invest in a voicing iron like you describe. The method you
describe is both easy and controllable. And it's grace over brute force. I
like it. Thank you for your contribution to this question.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles