Alcohol and hard hammers

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Fri Sep 15 13:41:24 MDT 2006

As Spock once said to the young Vulcan ensign who corrected Capt Kirk on
space station debarkation regulations....  "Uhmmmm"

Roger wrote the book on steam voicing Pat.

Cheers
RicB

Roger: My experience with using steam to voice pianos has been very
different - I have found it easy to control, and have gotten consistent
results, as much as one can expect with differing varieties of hammers
which always respond to voicing techniques in different ways. But as
they say, your mileage may vary.
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician