Hybrid Honda Accords

Jonathan Finger pianotech at tollidee.com
Fri Sep 15 20:54:36 MDT 2006

Joe -
bubble officially not burst - <G>
Don't worry, I run into a lot of this
Yes, there is petrol-diesel mixed into some biodiesel, and these are
called blends.
It's actually not uncommon, and is what I typically burn when the
temperature is low.
Typically biodiesel grades are designated by a "B" followed by a number
such as B100, which is 100% biodiesel, or B20, which is a 20% bio 80%
petrol blend.
Even burning petrol diesel though, a diesel engine is twice as efficient
as a gas one per cubic inch.

As for TDI, it stands for Turbo Direct Injection.  If you drive a hybrid
it's the badge you see on the backs of VW's as they drive by *grin*
Several auto manufacturers use Turbo Direct Injection diesel engines,
including VW, Audi (same thing), and Jeep.