IBACK OR RUD IBACK

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick at pianospianissimo.com
Sun Sep 17 19:37:16 MDT 2006

Hi,

IBACH and RUD. IBACH are the same brand, never seen IBACK with the CK
though.... perhaps it looks like a K but really is an H ? or perhaps
someone trying to make it sound like the genuine brand?

Actually you can visit www.ibach.de to find out more about the world's
oldest manufacturer!

Is it a grand you have? I've seen some very fine ones about (there in the
Bechstein, Blüthner, etc. "category" I would say)

Regards,

Patrick