Fujan hammer

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Sep 18 09:40:21 MDT 2006

Mark:

A lot of these choices depend on your personal preferences.  I just
bought one a couple of months ago and I went for the 5-degree head and
#2 tip because that's what I've always used.  I did get the tip
extension to be sure I could work over the plate struts, and I bought
both sizes of tubes just to get a choice as I work.  Most of the time I
do use the longer one but there are times for the other.  You'll love
the stiffness!  If you feel movement, it's the pin not the lever
flexing.  I really think my unisons are more solid than ever with it.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu