Temperaments addendum

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 18 18:24:41 MDT 2006

As an aspiring jazz pianist, I did not like the Valotti, or possibly it was a Young...been a while, for jazz.   A lot key changes in jazz and I found going, for instance, from a slow beating third sound to an extremely fast beating third sound with a 1/2 step move not to my liking.   As Ed says below it is all subjective.   You have to try it out and make your own determination.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044