pricing

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Sep 19 07:43:37 MDT 2006

At 01:17 PM 9/19/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm thinking about pricing tunings based not only by pitch adjustment,but
>also by piano type and age.
>Spinets and pianos older than 20yrs, highest fee, nicer pianos less etc.
>With more pianos and limited time, I would rather tune pianos that I could
>get better results with and less headaches.
>Any thoughts?
>RU/UP

I think you'd have to go to billing on an hourly basis, AND BE VERY
EXPLICIT IN EXPLAINING IT, otherwise you'd probably get an "interesting
reaction" from customers who have multiple genre pianos - churches/schools
- when you present the bills...

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.