piano age

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Wed Sep 20 12:34:32 MDT 2006

I had a Columbus "Boudoir"  piano in my shop 2 years ago, #1150.  Is
yours like this one? I couldn't date this one properly, a rough guess
would be early 1900s.  It supposedly came from an old yacht (heard that
story too many times to believe it).  I had to get special hammers for
it (straight/flat strung, all hammers the same length).  I have to say
I liked it when it was done.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440