Say what?

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Wed Sep 20 12:44:50 MDT 2006

It's when they talk about the knockers that I have to smile.

Once I was in a church discussing my piano accompaniment duties with a
woman, a voice teacher and life-long Christian. With a straight face she
said that when her students came up to sing, they should stand in the
crotch of the piano.

Tom Cole