More questions \/\/urlitzer Damper Springs

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 14:03:33 MDT 2006

Greetings,

     I am thinking it is the damper springs because the problem is only in
the bass and only on some notes. The midrange and treble are fine and pressing
the string the dampers follow.
However, I will double check the pedal.

  Also, how would the spoons in just the bass area have gotten out of
adjustment and left the treble just fine? Are the spoons on these hard to adjust?

Ju;lia Gottshall
Reading, PA