Baldwin sustain pedal return spring

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 21 22:18:31 MDT 2006

I have a Baldwin SF grand...sorry, forgot to get serial number.   The return spring from the bottom of the keybed to the lever directly above the sustain pedal rod is missing.   Obviously I can make something work, but, is Baldwin parts still in existance?    Quit laughing...    I'm actually thinking about installing some key leads in the lever and it would do the same thing with no possible spring noise...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044