Traveling with tools

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Thu Sep 21 22:32:41 MDT 2006

In my experience ( I travel a few times a year on an airplane with
tools) ALWAYS put them in checked baggage.  Don't invite questioning,
delays, and problems by taking any tolls about the plane in carry-on
luggage.  Do yourself and the passengers behind you in the line for
security screening a favor.  Besides, anything long, pointy, sharp,
even a screwdriver, will probably be taken away from you and you will
not see it again.

They don't mess around at airports these days.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info at pianofortesupply.com