A big thank you//Questions on \/\/urlitzer Damper Springs

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 05:21:29 MDT 2006

Greetings,

       Good point, Avery also,,,, I Thank everyone for the help and insight
on the Wurlizer problem. Now I have to contact the customer and giver her the
good news that she probably doesnt need new bass damper springs, but I will
need to examine it further to determine it positively. Again, Thanks. .

Julia Gottshall
Reading. PA

In a message dated 9/21/2006 6:17:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,